Cryogenic Freezing

Go down

Cryogenic Freezing

Post  QBcrusher on Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:04 am

*Note- This is my 2nd time writing this, because I went to another page by accident when I was just finish up writing. Needless to say, I am pretty pissed off and I apologize if the quality of this post isn't amazing.

Anyway, I know I started out saying that I'm sorry for not posting, I have been too busy with my degrading McJob but I am getting closer and closer to owning my own car. I also started talking about how I have recently looked into Cryogenics, and I came to find out that getting Cryogenically Frozen isn't far-fetched as it sounds. I always believed it was theory or so far out there to be nearly impossible, and if it was possible, only the extremely wealthy could afford it. Apparently, I was wrong because I have found out that It is actually affordable for the middle class person. Granted, it is still a little pricey (ranging around $150,000) but you would have an entire lifetime to save up for it.

There are already companies that will accept life insurance to pay for the procedure, and they can literally freeze you moments after death, and in the future, unfreeze you and revive you!

Now to me, this sounds amazing. I mean, you would literally learn the secrets of life. Technically, you would be dead, so you would pass onto your after-life. If you went to heaven, it would really, REALLY suck to get pulled back to life. But if you went to hell, God knows you would turn your life right around.

There is also the opportunity to get extremely rich. Say you deposit $100,000 into your bank account, then freeze yourself to 1000 years. You would be a billionaire
just from the money you collected off interest for 1000 years.

Anyway, heres a website that goes over the different types of cryogenics, such as full body or severing your head (like the heads on Futurama basically) and their prices.

http://outthere.whatitcosts.com/cryogen-frozen.htm

I will try to write again soon.

QBcrusher
Pineapple Express

RoFL Bucks : 26270

Back to top Go down