The 9/11 Hoax

Go down

The 9/11 Hoax

Post  QBcrusher on Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:48 pm

So I was watching a video of 9/11/2001 on Youtube, and I started reading the comments and saw one by a guy wondering why Muslims hate Americans so much. I replied to his comment telling him that Muslims hate Americans because we blamed them for crashing a plane into the World Trade Center, invaded their countries for over a decade, bombed baghdad, killed their innocent citizens (and probably raped them), poisoned their food, put fluoride in their water, WHILE stealing their oil. Now, I am in NO way trying to disrespect our troops, but I do believe 9/11 was a hoax and ALL of our soldiers are misinformed and are being completely used and manipulated into thinking they are fighting terrorism, when the real terrorists are the guys at the top, pulling the strings on every world event and making money of thousands of deaths. The Muslims hate Americans for the same reason Americans hate Muslims, they believe we are the bad guy because they don't know who is really causing the damage.

The whole world needs to open their eyes, and stop buying into what their government tells them because EVERYBODY'S government is lying to them. They want us to focus our aggression on each other, because they know when they are found out, we will all be allies, but how can we be allies if we all hate each other, right? Don't buy into racism, because it is just another way to split the good people of the human race apart and have use take each other out so that we can handle their dirty work for them.

THE BILDERBERGS ARE THE REAL ENEMY, NOT INNOCENT CIVILIANS. REMEMBER THIS, BECAUSE ONE DAY IN THE FUTURE, YOU WILL BE TURNING TO WHO YOU WERE LEAD TO BELIEVE WAS YOUR ENEMY, TO WATCH YOUR BACK.
QBcrusher
Pineapple Express

RoFL Bucks : 26270

Back to top Go down