Misunderstood

Go down

Misunderstood

Post  QBcrusher on Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:22 am

I highly doubt I am the only one who feels this way, but I feel as if I am incredibly misunderstood. I have obviously recently dedicated my life to exposing the evils in the world, but in turn, it makes me feel like nobody understands me. I honestly feel like I am from another planet sometimes.

No matter how much passion I put behind my words, no matter how much meaning and education I try to put behind them, people still think I am this lunatic.

People just do not understand that whatever I say, no matter how crazy it sounds, I wish the very best for humanity. I want to see a future that my children can flourish in. I want a future that ensures liberty, acceptance, love, harmony, abundance and of course happiness.

I will continue to express my feelings and thoughts, no matter how many people I lose, because that is what God intended, and what many of our forefathers died for.

I really just hope that one day, we can move past this ignorant period in time and work towards a future where we are all accepted for who we are, and everybody is okay with that.
QBcrusher
Pineapple Express

RoFL Bucks : 26270

Back to top Go down