Anti-Conspiracy Theorists are the Paranoid Ones

Go down

Anti-Conspiracy Theorists are the Paranoid Ones

Post  QBcrusher on Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:40 am

I think people who don't believe in any conspiracy theories are paranoid. Maybe you were lied to so much in your life, that you cannot believe the word of your fellow man over the government with limitless power. It's time to realize that not everybody wants to lie and spread false information. There are millions of good people out there who wish to end this intolerable way of life as much as you do deep down in your heart. You know there is something wrong with this world. You cannot deny that, deep down you know it is true. Even in the most prosperous times, we cannot seem to achieve the important things such as making sure there aren't 1 billion people in the world hungry, and achieving world peace. Looking at the achievements we have made in the past 50 years, it really shouldn't be such a hard task to be able to make sure nobody goes to sleep hungry, and pay off our own debt as we go along should it? That's because it is not a hard task. There is something holding us back. Time to wake up and point our fingers at the real culprit instead of each other. United we are invincible. Divided we are miserable. You know who the real enemy is, and if you don't know it is easy to figure it out. Go to a city and look to see who owns the tallest buildings. Follow the money, and you will find the true enemy.

I don't know about you, but I am sick of living in an invisible prison where my voice means absolutely nothing. The most helplessly enslaved man is one who thinks he is free.
QBcrusher
Pineapple Express

RoFL Bucks : 26270

Back to top Go down