Hello there everyone

Go down

Hello there everyone

Post  JessicaStiles83 on Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:56 pm

Explained this to my buddy the other night whenever I was drunk and it was a lot better than what I'm going to be able to convey now. Go figure.

I believe that the problem with liberals is that they don't realize that they are being taken advantage of. Minorities, gays and people of special interest don't understand that this current administration is using them and exploiting them to get to their way of a eugenic New World order. I honestly believe that the same people that were for racial cleansing are the ones pulling the strings now.

I'm tired of being told I'm paranoid or a conspiracy theorist because I'm awake to this. People have been evil since the dawn of man and I don't understand why these people that are for the Obama administration think that we have changed in the last 60 years since Hitler.

We let people in Africa die and starve to death every day and they think that the rich people in the world won't let the American citizens die and starve out. All those people care about is their own bloodlines, the Global elites, that's all they care about is their own, they would like to eradicate us.

They know that the American population is powerful and would go down with a fight! That's why they want our guns but what scares me is I don't know if we have the fight in us that our founding fathers had anymore. It terrifies me that we aren't going to fight to preserve our great country, and if we don't soon it will be too late.

JessicaStiles83
SUPER NOOB

RoFL Bucks : 10

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum