March Against Monsanto

Go down

March Against Monsanto

Post  QBcrusher on Thu May 23, 2013 7:37 pm

I will be attending the march against Monsanto on the 25th (This Saturday) in Columbus. We will be meeting at the COSI parking lot and starting the march at 2pm.

I believe this is the largest, organized, global march in history. And for good reason, we MUST stand up for our right to know what is in our food. Why is it that the USA spends the most money on healthcare, but we are one of the sickest nations? How come we use the most GMOs out of any country in the world? How come Kenya just banned importation of GMOs for the "Food safety of their citizens"? How come China just destroyed a bunch of American GMO food that was shipped to them? Use your brain, they are killing us. If you don't get offended by a bunch of rich people who are poisoning you on purpose, then I assume not much could offend you.

This march will be occurring in over 50 countries, with a total of more than 400 marches.

I am thankful to be able to be part of this, as I wish to spread more awareness to people about how they are being slowly murdered every day.

I will write more about this march, and hopefully post pictures the day after it is over.
QBcrusher
Pineapple Express

RoFL Bucks : 26270

Back to top Go down