A Little Faith in Humanity

Go down

A Little Faith in Humanity

Post  QBcrusher on Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:23 am

So yesterday I went to Kroger to get some organic food and my mom asked me to get meat and bacon for her. Not a very good idea because it was like 90 degrees out. Well I got way too much stuff for the roughly 1 1/2 mile walk, and the bags were heavy. As I was walking down the street, i dropped my tea, which was in a glass bottle, and all my bags started ripping.

2 guys passed by me and just chuckled, like assholes. A girl asked me if i needed bags, but at that time, I didn't know my bags ripped yet so I said no thank you. After she was gone and I realized they were ripped, an old man came out and brought me some trash bags. He held them out for me to pack stuff in it. I told him thank you and he said "It's alright, we are all in this together".

For some reason, I just really liked that. If I saw a shirtless stranger, sweating like a dog and struggling with bags breaking, I would help him out too.

I thought it was ignorant of the people who passed by in cars and just looked at me. I know I don't have a car right now, but if I saw somebody in that kind of shape, I would help them out. I looked really bad. I was so hot.

Anyway, I am thankful that there are still good people in the world at least
QBcrusher
Pineapple Express

RoFL Bucks : 26270

Back to top Go down