They See EVERYTHING

Go down

They See EVERYTHING

Post  QBcrusher on Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:32 pm

I haven't written much about it since the story broke. The NSA has been outed, and it is now proven that "Big Data" such as Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Apple are spying on us. They can see everything you do on the internet. They record your phone calls. They have access to your medical records. Your ISP has access to your pic/video streams. Google has a list of all your searches, and your video searches on Youtube. AOL, Yahoo, Hotmail, Live and Gmail all read and share your emails. Needless to say EVERYTHING compromised on Facebook. Are you people ready to accept the fact that the government has a COMPLETE record on almost EVERYTHING YOU DO? They can turn on your phones microphone and camera without you knowing. They can track you via GPS on your phone. If you have a smart meter, they know when you turn your lights on, therefor they know when you are not home or asleep. The track your purchases via bank accounts and credit cards. They even know what food you buy in the supermarket if you have a shopping reward card.

Does this sound completely insane and paranoid? Yes, it certainly does. Am I making it up? No, I certainly am not. Not only is your information being given to the government, it is being sold to third parties, so they can target you easily with advertising. Haven't you ever noticed that sometimes you may search something on Google, and you start getting related ads on Facebook? I have noticed it, and a few other people I know have too.

After knowing ALL of this, and knowing that the whistle-blower (Snowden) had to run to hide in CHINA, do you still think it is a good idea to let this government register our gun purchases? How about ban them altogether? The only way to get a liar to stop lying is to make them fear their life. We (The People) cannot achieve that if we give up our weapons.

The news this year is moving so quickly. We are at the beginning of a revolution. I hope all my brothers and sisters (yes, I am talking about you) are standing by my side when the shots start firing.

"First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win."

You can no longer ridicule what has been proven true.
QBcrusher
Pineapple Express

RoFL Bucks : 26270

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum