My Life As of Right Now

Go down

My Life As of Right Now

Post  QBcrusher on Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:42 pm

I haven't written a post about myself for awhile, so I figure I will do so now.

I have made quite a few changes in my life, as well as things that haven't changed
A couple positive changes I have made are my diet and not smoking. Yes, I still have not smoked cigarettes, and I am still trying my best to eat organic/non-gmo.

Sometimes, it is very hard to avoid GMOs (especially when you live in poverty) but I try.
There have been very noticeable results from my new life-style as well.

I have lost approximately 30lbs, and I am overall physically healthier. I don't get out of breath as much, I can hold my breath longer underwater, and you can actually see my ribs. I really need to start working out more, so my muscles are more toned since there isn't as much fat anymore.

As for things that haven't changed, my relationship with Jess is still doing great (and I don't see that changing anytime in the future). I honestly don't know what I would be doing with myself if I didn't have her in my life. After being with someone for almost 4 years, you kind of start to form a dependance on that person. When they are gone, you feel almost empty.

For a bad thing that has not changed, I still do not have a job. I am basically at the point where I have given up...I know, I am 20 years old and I don't have a job...You don't think I hate it too?

If you were in my shoes, I think you would understand a little better..First, I am limited to walking distance because I don't have a job. I have filled out COUNTLESS job applications, only to get ONE interview at Chipotle and not even get the job. I think my pride is broken at this point tbh.

I am not trying to get sympathy, nor do I want it. The angrier I get that I can't find a job, the more it fuels me to fight the powers that be, because I know this is their fault.

I am not one to try to find a scapegoat for my problems, I just know that there are no jobs by design. I fear that if I don't find work soon, I will never find any.

Well besides for that, I have still been working on my website religiously. I don't ever plan on shutting it down, even if nobody ever uses it. I feel that it is a great idea, and eventually when I gain the skills needed to make it fancier, I think it will take off.

Alright, that's about all I have to say. My life isn't going as great as I hoped it would at my age, but I can't complain..There are A LOT more people out there with worse lives, so I should count my blessings.

I'll try to write again soon (I feel bad for never writing on here anymore)
QBcrusher
Pineapple Express

RoFL Bucks : 26270

Back to top Go down